It’s been raining here for several days so I haven’t been doing much on my chicken coop project lately, but I did manage to find some holes in the clouds for woodworking. Fortunately we have a nice carport allowing me to cut the plywood sheet walls into the correct shape:
(Note: The smaller cuts in the wall panels above are not correct, as I forgot that I swapped the door and window locations, from one side of the coop to the other, and I’m using sheets that has a front and a back side – D’oh! 🙁 )
When the rain was over I managed to mount the roof panels and one of the gables:
It looks like a real attic inside. Maybe because it is 😉 :
This is going to be a really cozy home for the chickens to live in.